Mobile Development in Nopcommerce
Website mobile development has become an undeniable fact today. It is projected that smart phones will overtake the traditional desktop systems within only a few years. The responsibility now falls on website owners to take advantage of the unique opportunities mobile offers for connecting with the growing number of visitors who will inevitably access their website on mobile devices. We hope to give you here under useful information on implementing mobile development in nopcommerce sites.
Implementation of Mobile Development in Nopcommerce
Whether you open a site in a browser or then open it as a mobile application, its core features and functionalities remain the same. The majority of the menus and tabs that are seen while viewing your nopcommerce shopping cart are also viewable in the mobile tab. The designers while making any website mobile responsive mainly make change in the design and layout so that site will be optimized for mobile viewing. There is a huge demand for mobile development in Nopcommerce sites.
At Top-Nop, we have been involved with mobile development in Nopcommerce applications for many years. We recently created a mobile compatible Nopcommerce website for a US packaging store. This site was created especially for small businesses, hobbyists, crafters and DIYers of all kinds.
Why Mobile Development in Nopcommerce has become Inevitable in modern times
- Improved User Experience – As mobile websites are optimized specially for mobile viewing, the users definitely gain from better user experience. Research shows that mobile optimized sites make a positive impression when it counts.
- Increased Download speed – You will find that mobile sites are designed for mobile standards and optimal download speed which means less waiting and more browsing. .
- Better Search engine rankings – A mobile site always has better rankings on the major search engines such as Google and Yahoo. A better ranking means better search ability and more popularity among the users.
- More Engagement - Mobile optimized sites allow you to immediately engage users with mobile specific features such as click-to-call, mapping functions. These features are useful and practical and quite practical among the users.
- Increase in your Brand Awareness – A mobile website immediately helps you stand out and presents a positive, contemporary brand identity for your organization. A mobile-optimized website makes a positive statement before you've said anything.
- Accessible – A mobile site can be accessed anywhere, anytime. This level of connectivity offers an extraordinary opportunity to connect with new audiences no matter where they are located.
- Competitive advantage - A mobile site definitely stands out among your competitors. If your website doesn't look good on a smartphone users will move on to one that does.
Feel free to contact us for your mobile development in Nopcommerce needs.