What is NopCommerce and how is Nopcommerce training imparted?
- Nopcommerce is a shopping cart in .net
- Nopcommerce training is required if you as a business owner wish to manage the portal yourself.
- It uses an MVC based framework and can be integrated with MS SQL 2—8 or higher.
Technology & System Requirements required for Nopcommerce Training
- The following are required for effective installation and running of nopcommerce:
- Nopcommerce Supported systems:
- Windows 8
- Windows 7
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2012
- Nopcommerce compatible web servers:
- Internet Information Service (IIS) 7.0 or above
- ASP.NET 4.5 (MVC 5.0)
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5.1 or above
- Supported databases:
- MS SQL Server 2008 or above
- MS SQL Server Compact 4.0 or above
- Supported browsers:
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and above (IE6 and IE7 were supported in versions prior 3.60)
- Mozilla Firefox 2.0 and above
- Google Chrome 1.x
- Apple Safari 2.x
- MS Visual Studio 2013 or above (with MVC 5.0 installed). Required for developers who want to edit source code
These permissions are validated during the installation process. If you do not have write permissions, a warning message is displayed, requesting you to configure permissions.
In this pic we have describe the functionality of edit permission.
Before installing nopCommerce, ensure you have one of the following databases installed on your system:
- SQL Server 2008 or higher
- SQL Compact 4.0 or higher
If you are using SQL Server 2008 or higher, you can use any of the following authentication methods to connect to the server:
We at Top-Nop can help you with the following kinds of Nopcommerce Training:
Categories and Manufacturers
Managing New Products Pages
Managing Ratings and Reviews
Infact we can pretty much assist with any kind of Online Training through online skype sessions. Please contact us for assistance in this matter.