Client - A High end Furniture Company
Topic – Nopcommerce site construction
Our client was
- An Australian high end furniture company
- Specializing in first class re-paints metal filing and stationary cabinets
- Aiming to sell its products in the global market
- Looking for altering the overall appearance of its website
- Looking for better clickable navigation menus
- Increasing the website monthly traffic
The client had a HTML based website earlier. He was looking to change the overall look and functionality of his website based on today's latest nopecommerce technology. Our expert team recommended the implementation of DNN skinning that allow you to quickly and easily customize the look and feel of your web site. The advantage of skinning is that application logic and web page layout is completely separated, so that the design and the developer can collaborate without interfering with each other's work.
So, the next question is how to upgrade to Nopcommerce 2.6... .
Our chief designer first made 2-3 graphic designs in the photoshop and sent the .psd files to the client. He finalized the design so that our designers could start working on it. We implemented the nopcommerce skinning as per the clients requirements and budget, and showed the final design to the client. Then, our nopcommerce experts implemented the nopcommerce skinning on client's website.
Our action resulted in:
- An easy to navigate furniture website
- An effective furniture website that covered all of the necessary areas
- Increase in the traffic of the website
- SEO friendly website
- Better user interface
Do contact us if you need to know more about nopcommerce skin implementation and their benefits.